Thursday, April 22, 2004

Weekly encouragement: (I am gonna start picking random people at a time to encourage every week, completely at random...it may be because you are who I am talking to when I post or because you are the first person on my buddy list or the last person that called...you just never know!)

Emily-Girl, I love you so much and the things you've done for me lately have meant more than you could ever imagine. Like the night that I was having a bad day and you changed your plans to go eat IHOP instead of McDonald's b/c Mickey D's made me sick to my tummy. And the night that you through me a suprise party at IHOP at 3am just because you knew I needed love on my bday. Or just how everytime I need to be loved I know that you love me. You are such an incrediable girl and you have such a heart for people and making them feel loved and accepted and I thank you for that!!!

Chavon-I know I've told you a thousand tiems how much I love you, but it never hurts to tell you again. Seriously God has blessed me so much by putting you in my life. Everytime I need someoen to talk to I know that you are there for me. And everytime I talk to you I walk away knowing not only your love for me but also God's love for me. It's incrediable to see God in you and to see how you pour your life into others and the ministry you are involved in. I love you so much Chavy!

Jeffe-Thanks for the incrediable birthday gift and for being such an amazing friend to me. I love that you aren't afraid to tell me like it is and you encourage me so often. I love when I get the chance to just talk to you and just see a man after God's own heart, it's incrediable. I am excited for you as you take on the responsibility of president for KYX, you are an amazing guy and I can only fathom what God can do through you.

0 comments: