Thursday, October 14, 2004

.


DUBYA

My contribute to George today was just me wanting to point out what Spencer Ingram said in the UD today. "I respect Bush fo allowing his faith to shape his actions, ideals and decisions. This paints a good picture of what faith is; something you live by, not with. It seems Kerry's religious beliefs go as deep as the ritual and legalisitc aspects of Catholicism and stop before they reach the gospel's deeper truth. I cannot trust the character of a leader who keeps whatever faith he claims to have separate from his actions, decisions and morals." I really enjoyed reading Spencers article as I always enjoy his articles, I think he has a lot of profound things to say. Another thing to share is that last night in the debate I loved what George said, "prayer & religion sustain me." I have to say I love that man Dubya. I am reading the book The Faith of George W. Bush and I absolutely love it and getting to know more about my wonderful president.

0 comments: