Please be in prayer for my dear friend Lauren. Lauren is expecting a little girl in August, her name is Autumn. Autumn weighs 2lbs. 1 ounce and she's growing strong, but Lauren has already started having contractions. A couple of days ago when she went to the doctors she was having too many contractions so the doctor has put her on medication and she is currently chilling at home gettings lots and lots of rest. Lauren is a busy girl who normally runs around a lot, but this summer she will be spending lots of time resting. Please pray for her, Josh & Autumn as they go through this time. Pray that Lauren will get plenty of rest and that the contractions will become few and far between. Pray that Autumn will continue to grow healthy and strong. Pray for the family as they prepare to move into a new house soon. I would appreciate the prayers for her. I love her dearly and I want to see only the absolute best for her. Thanks!
Saturday, May 21, 2005
Posted by Jana at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment