I officially reside in Denton now. Yesterday morning we packed up my stuff and then headed on our way. Saying goodbye to Lexy was hard just as I figured it would be. I teared up a little but had to control myself. I'm gonna miss her lots. Her & my new friend across the street. Plus my newest friend, Stefanie. The drive was pretty long yesterday, but me & my mom kept ourselves entertained. Last night we unloaded the truck, locked up the trailor and relaxed. Today we unloaded the trailor and put the furniture in my room. Tomorrow I will unload boxes, I'm too warn out today to do anything else. Tomorrow I get to go finish my paperwork at DentonISD and perhaps Tuesday I will start subbing. I'm rather excited about subbing here because I know lots of people here, fun for me. Once I get settled in I will start visiting friends in the area to see how they have been and to hang out. Then I have some friends coming in town next weekend that I wanna see so thats always fun. Next Sunday I shall try out a new church, a singles ministry. I am nervous about doing this alone. But I am anxious about it at the same time. Today I went to my home church to hear my daddy sing a solo. I nearly didn't have anything to wear, I had to go to Target this morning and buy a shirt to wear with some pants. And wore some of my moms shoes. An interesting outfit that I had to throw together rather quickly. All that was unpacked was dress pants & tennis shoes, didnt think that would make for a cute sunday outfit. Anywho. In two weeks I get to go shopping with my mom & sister in Canton for baby stuff, way exciting. I am going to start studying for the GRE this week so I can kind of start to plan my future. I gotta find a good coffee shop, I think I'll try out the one my dear friend Johnny goes to when he's in town. I hope that I start making friends soon, so pray for that if you will. Pray for lots of things actually. I am off to finish the watching the Emmy's and laying in bed...long day!!!
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Posted by Jana at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment