Friday, September 9, 2005

I'm moving home in a week. Yep, a week from today I shall pack up a UHAUL trailor and head to Denton. I'm really excited about leaving Lubbock...that whole Lubbock in my Rearview Mirror really works for me. Four years was plenty of time for me to be in this town. I will miss many things about being here, but for me I know I need to get out of this town. I need to go to a new place and start a new life. I'm excited about being involved in a Single's ministry. I'm excited about being closer to my family, especially now that I am going to be an aunt. But I am sad to leave many of my dear friends. But if we're close friends leaving Lubbock shouldn't change that at all. Well I better get to it, I gotta a lot to do in the next week. A LOT!!!!

0 comments: