Sunday, October 30, 2005


Like where's waldo, but instead...where's Jana? My friend Russell couldn't find me anywhere. Sometime's I wonder about him...

So my friend, Nikki is the one in the Whoopie Cushion and well we decided to run by Dollar Tree to finish off Shannon's costume...the angel. Anyway, they both own fart machines so of course Nikki had hers with her since she was a giant whoopie cushion. We are walking through the place and she is setting it off occasionally. And as we are standing in line she sets it off and this little girl turns around and looks at her as if she just committed the worst sin of all...Farting in Public. Oh it was hysterical. We had fun with it! The party was fun, I carved a Double T in my pumpkin and I then quickly met 3 Tech grads. I thought there were only 3 of us, but now there are 6. Wahoo, WRECK EM' TECH!!!Posted by Picasa

0 comments: