Nothing too much going on in my life still, things are sweet though. We went dancing last night at Red River something or another in Dallas, it was a good ole time. Nothing like a long night of lots and lots of country music. I learned that I can't dance with guys my height or shorter, its useless to try even. So yet another reason I like tall cowboys, it just works for me. I had a blast last night. And tonight we went out to a town called, "Forrestburg" to enjoy a campfire with hot dogs and smores. Plus we hiked up this hill to watch the sun set, it was incredible. I have pictures so perhaps I'll post them later.This morning I was suppose to go decorate cakes with Cindy, but she got a wedding cake last minute and it didn't end up working out. But hopefully soon I'll get a chance to go learn to decorate cakes and before you know it I'll be decorating cakes. Maybe I can have my own little side business. Tonight as we were driving back from BFE we decided that we needed to take a road trip soon. So in January when life calms down I think we'll head out. But first we must buy a pair of cowboy boots, I know that sounds random but it will make sense when we actually make the trip. Man Shannon, Nikki & Shauna are great!! This week I'm subbing for a resource class at a middle school, kind of nervous about it but whatever. Friday night Heather flies in then Saturday we head to Tyler. I am possibly heading to Lubbock on Monday then Thanksgiving in Tyler. Thanksgiving week shall be busy, but it will be good too. Anyway, I'm tired I'm going to bed...lata friends!
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Posted by Jana at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment