I have reached a time in my life in which I'm so broken that I don't even feel that I have the strength to stand up on my own. I honestly know that only by the Lords grace can I begin to stand at this time. I know that he is the only reason I have any strength at all. I am so thankful for that! I cannot imagine experiencing what I'm experiencing now with out the love of my Lord and Saviour. Not only can I imagine going through these experiences with out him, but I can't imagine going through them with out an incredible set of friends. I have so many wonderful friends that I can really rely on as well.
However, its a bit strange that I feel the need to hide my pain from my family. I typically am not that way in the least bit. I rely on and stand close to my family all the time. They know everything because I trust them with everything. But for some really strange reason I don't want them to know how bad I hurt...I don't want them to see my weak and vulnerable. I want them to think I'm strong.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Hurting
Posted by Jana at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
big hug from austin! i think the times i've been hurting the most, i've hid it from my family and even friends, because i didn't want them to hurt, too. which is crazy looking back on it, but in the moment, it's just you and God. He knows, too, and that always comforted me. love ya, lady!
emily b.
Post a Comment