Welcome to the Christmas Tour of Homes 2008--enjoy your tour of my home!!
This is the doormat my mom bought for my house last year--I love it! I know I still believe...
I adore my tree! It's decorated in all black and silver. My tree is in my entry way and is the first thing you see when you open the front door to my house! My favorite is probably the black star at the top--I thought I would never find a good tree topper for an all black and silver tree!
My entire tree is black and silver except for this one ornament--but it has to be on my tree!!
This used to be my work tree, but now it sits in my living room instead of a lamp. My mom made me the lighted Christmas present that is sitting under the tree.
The little red boxes spell out JOY!

6 comments:
Purty, real purty!!!
From one Texan to another :-) I love it all.
Love the black and silver! So lovely!
Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing your home with us.
Merry Christmas!
I love the "Believe" rug!! Thats my favorite word. Its so cute. And yes, go after Christmas to get the sales!! You'll have so much fun!! Merry Christmas!!
Very pretty! Like all that red!
Post a Comment