Monday, January 19, 2009

irresistible.

I will be the first to admit that this will be a very shallow post, but lately I've been thinking about some irresistibles. There are just certain things about males that I can't seem to resist...

A man who loves the Lord passionately
A guy who wears nice smelling cologne
A man who has a sense of style from head to toe
A guy that drives a big truck and not to make up for anything (if you know what I mean)
A guy who can play the guitar
A man with sexy calves, I know it's weird.
A guy with a nice tan and shaved legs (another weird one)
A guy that is taller than 6'1"...
A man who is chivalrous
A guy who loves his family a lot and wants to be involved in their lives

These are not a list of musts--well minus the loving the Lord passionately of course. However, these are just random things that I really find attractive.

1 comments:

OperaWife said...

A guy that drives a big truck and not to make up for anything (if you know what I mean)

*blank stare*

What do you mean, Jana?? ;)