I have decided that job hunting is the most frustrating, exhausting, depressing, discouraging and spiritually trying event that has taken place in my life thus far. I am sure there are other things that suck far more than this...but seriously I hate this more than anything.
I am so tired of endlessly searching for a job. Why the crap did I waste 6 years of my life getting an education? They serve no purpose. The end.
I am so tired of endlessly searching for a job. Why the crap did I waste 6 years of my life getting an education? They serve no purpose. The end.
2 comments:
I know you do your scent stuff, but if you want something to make some money until you find a job, give me a holler!!
I'm sorry! I know what you mean! Not the extent you do but it is frustrating thinking you went through all that school and feel like you will never use it. Stick with it and God will show you the way. I am in a place where I am not looking for a job, obviously, but still wish I would have used my schooling somehow, I guess in ways I do but not sure it will ever be in a $ type of way.
Post a Comment