We started our day off today by doing the Epilepsy Stroll at the Dallas Zoo in honor of Kiersten!

She decided to sleep through a good portion of it and I don't blame her. I would have been asleep too had someone been pushing me around in a stroller. We most definitely enjoyed our time at the zoo and supporting the Epilepsy Foundation of Texas through this event. Next years event will be on April 9th so consider joining us next time for a fun morning at the zoo supporting a great organization and in Kiersten's honor. Praise the Lord for 3 months seizure free!
This afternoon we spent the day raking leaves and pulling weeds. My body is already sore as can be and I am pretty sure getting out of bed tomorrow will be close to impossible. The yard looks significantly better now but will still need a lot of work. Trying to figure out what we want to plant in our flower beds, how to get the tree pruned back so the grass can begin to grow. Lots and lots of work to do still, but a little bit went a long way today.
Abby has something against the weed eater...
She decided to sleep through a good portion of it and I don't blame her. I would have been asleep too had someone been pushing me around in a stroller. We most definitely enjoyed our time at the zoo and supporting the Epilepsy Foundation of Texas through this event. Next years event will be on April 9th so consider joining us next time for a fun morning at the zoo supporting a great organization and in Kiersten's honor. Praise the Lord for 3 months seizure free!
This afternoon we spent the day raking leaves and pulling weeds. My body is already sore as can be and I am pretty sure getting out of bed tomorrow will be close to impossible. The yard looks significantly better now but will still need a lot of work. Trying to figure out what we want to plant in our flower beds, how to get the tree pruned back so the grass can begin to grow. Lots and lots of work to do still, but a little bit went a long way today.
Abby has something against the weed eater...
0 comments:
Post a Comment