Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I forgot to write about how beautiful this world is that we live in and how I can't help but be amazed by God's hand when I look at the stars or out into the trees. THe other night we went out of Lake Alan Henry and the sun was setting and the sky was so gorgeous...it was turquoise and midnight blue, heavenly. Then as the night grew darker the stars were out shining so bright and I couldn't help but to sit there in awe of the beauty of this world. Sitting over the lake and looking out into the trees...although Lake Alan Henry is man made, God sure did make that man. It's incrediable!! And then yesterday driving from Lubbock to Denton is absolutely gorgeous despite what anyone else tells you, Sarah will agree with me. We stopped in Dickens at this place and it's utterly amazing. We went ahead and decided its a great place to propose...it's that gorgeous. So you walk down these steep stairs and you can see this beautiful natural waterfall. Then you can just look out into acres and acres of trees and hills. I saw an iguana or that's what we're gonna call that little thing anyway, it was beautiful...I took a picture. Anyway, so I just don't see how people can look at nature and not think about God at all. God created such a beautiful land. I stand in awe...

0 comments: