So I am at home for a week and it's been good so far, but we've just been here since last night. We stayed up kind of late considering we were going to wake up at 730 and take my mom to work so that we would have her car, but whatever. I went through some memories this morning and they weren't all bad, I always thought I hated high school so much. But I guess things weren't as bad as I thought. There were good times all the way through, I just get caught up in all the things I hated. We read my journal from second grade and we laughed really hard...man I wrote about some funny stuff. I once wrote about how gold was my favorite then a week later I hated it. Every weekend my family rode bikes and played games, funny thing is I don't remember any of that. All I remember is running around with the neighborhood kids all of the time. I know I use to ride my bike a lot, but not with my family. Who knows maybe we did, I guess I shall ask my mom. Coming home with Sarah makes home ten times better. We are gonna go see Rachel Rhea here in a little bit before she heads to camp, yeehaw! The more me & Sarah hang out the more we come to find out about each other and the more and more we are alike. Saw Troy yesterday, and it was incrediable...no lie! Ya, Brad Pitt was hot! But the movie was good with or with out hottie Brad Pitt. Sad that he had to die, but we kind of knew that was coming. I will try to update you later this week, fyi summer is going to be incrediable!!!
Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment