Sunday, May 9, 2004

So my weekly encouragement is a little late, but school has been driving me mad! Funny thing is I just wanna encourage the same people over and over again because they are those in my life right now that are sticking by my side, I love you guys!

Lauren-Girl, I love you so much! We haven't gotten to hang out a lot this year, but you are so a huge part of my life and always will be. No matter if we spend a lot of time together or no time at all I still feel very close to you. I will always know that you love me and you know that I love you. Our time spent together is truly a blessing from the Lord, and I am so excited about being able to be apart of your very special day. Yay for weddings! Yay for a unity between such a Godly couple, congrats to both of you!

Thaddeus-I've really enjoyed getting to know you, it's been a real thrill. Did I really just say that? I think I did. And your the only person that comments on my blogs so I like you even more than the rest of my friends. It was great getting to see you at "Friends" and then again yesterday at Mardel's, it's always good to see you. Hey remember that time I called you Thad? Remember your response? Hmmm...

Sarah-As if you didn't already know you are such an incredible(Chavy, thats for you) girl!! I don't know what I would do with out you in my life, God has truly blessed me through our friendship. There for awhile I was scared I was loosing one of the best friendships, but God was just making us closer and we didn't even know it. I love you so much girl and this summer is going to be amazing!!!

So what's been going on in my life you might be wondering...quick recap of the week for you.
Monday-Last day of classes, Phi Lamb (real good), then SB's to talk to Emily & Chavon, then Phi Lamb PJ party that was a blast!!
Tuesday-Phi Lamb picnic then spent day with Sarah, worked that night, then stayed at Sarah's till 4am studying.
Wednesday-final exam, then worked pretty much all day, then went to dinner with Jeff (he's my favorite)
Thursday-spent day with Sarah, enjoyed Friends with some friends, then back to studying with Sarah which ended up being an all night event...had so much fun at 4am when we laid in Jess's bed talking about all sorts of junk, got to know each other pretty well. Good night!
Friday-took a final then slept all afternoon/night, then woke up and hung out with my cousins friends, then ice cream with Liz (wahoo!!!!!!!) then hung out with Julie & Heather
Saturday-watched some tv and did creative crafty things, went shopping with Carrie, Jeff stopped by, then off to work...work was insanely busy, but fun! My job is amazing! Came home and talked to Sarah on the phone then crashed...
Today-slept through church, lunch with family, studying, boring day!!!

0 comments: