Sunday, December 12, 2004

So this week has been wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

Monday night Renee started moving in and we all went to dinner at On The Border and got to know each other and umm, Renee is amazing!

Tuesday night was the Coldstone work party at Ruby Tequilla's and it was a blast! I seriously had so much stinkin' fun. I got to hang out with Zac and sing with Rebecca. And Kali took me, and she's great! Then me and Roxy hung out afterwards with Megan at Moose Magoo's. So for a funny story about Ruby Tequillas...Zac & I decided to cut up little pieces of jalenpeno and we were both gonna eat it. Zac was smart and threw his over his shoulder while I threw mine in my mouth. At first I thought it wasn't too bad then suddenly it hit and it was really really bad. I started crying uncontrollably. It felt like someone had lit my eyes and mouth on fire. I drank half of Stevens coke trying to make the pain go away, then I ate cheese and a tortialla hoping that would calm it down but no luck. So finally I took off running for the bathroom and I'm sure everyone in the restraunt thought "some drunk girls abotu to throw up" but really, I was running because I knew my mascara was all over my face. And when I finally looked in the mirror sure enough my mascara was up too my forehead, and down to my chin. I rinsed my face with water and applied a wet rag to my lips. I was in so much pain! I got back to the table and the fajitas had arrived and the smoke from them made my eyes burn ten times more. Finally I just started eating and the food eased the pain...I will never eat a jalepeno again...EVER!

Wednesday night I came home from class and hung out with Renee. Did I say Renee was amazing yet?

Thursday night I studied at Daybreak with Renee...she's amazing!

Last night me and Renee planned a date night. We went and ate dinner with James at Moose Magoo's then we went to see Oceans 12. Okay, so I so thought it was better than the first. I thought it was amazing just like Renee. About Moose Magoo's, I haven't laughed as hard as I laughed while we there. I seriously am shocked that I didn't wet myself. Some lady totally fell out of her chair at the bar which was funny. Then directly after that a waitress dropped her food. And sometime during our wonderful time there I spit my drink up everywhere and my burger ended up kind of soggy. So I saw like twenty people I know at the movie theatre and that was reallly really fun for me. So I had a great night!

Today was great too. I went to lunch at Ruby Tequiillas with Zac, Bubba & Rebecca and we had a good time. We got gift certificates from the Christmas party for writing and singing a song. I really enjoy hanging out with them, they are lots of fun. I will kind of miss working at Coldstone...ya thats right, I quit. I spent the day around the hosue cleaning and making cookies. And tonight we had our Southcrest Christmast party. It was a blast. We had a white elephant gift exchange and I ended up with this 3 in 1 pool table set that is amazing! And after the party was over a couple people stayed and we played Twister, I laughed so hard. Andy, Nathan, & Caleb played a round, then Chris & Will and lastly the girls, me, Renee, Alissa & Marissa. Marissal Chris & Nathan were the winners and they did a pretty good job. Well I'm pooped from Twister so I'm gonna go to bed. But tonight and this past week were absolutely incredible and my new roommate is amazing!

0 comments: