Unfortunately there has been a lot of death going on in the last couple of weeks which has made me very appreciative for my own life and the live's of those around me. It's also had me thinking a lot about my own life. How much time do I spend wasting worrying about tomorrow when I should concern myself with today? I mean obviously I need to make sure that I start looking for somewhere to go in August when I graduate, and stuff like that. So what am I doing today that could further the Kingdom of Heaven? What would people say about me if I were to die today? I was reading Whitney's blog today about her daddy and I was just thinking I wonder if people could say some of those same things about me? How am I glorifying God today? Oh, I love the teachings of our Lord...man life is good.
So what would I say about you and your life? My sister, what a woman of God, one I look up to and aspire to be. A woman in which I admire every last aspect about. My roommate, Alissa, passionate about the rest of the world. My roommate, Renee, also passionate about the rest of the world and good at opening my eyes to what scripture says. Brandon, a stud, man of God who I truly am amazed at when I look at his life. Running after the Lord, pursuing Him with everything in Him and passionate about furthering the Kingdom of Heaven. A good friend and a great leader. Liz, such a sweet spirit, always filling the room with joy, pursuing God and His best for her life and loving her friends. And many more of my friend, I cherish all of my friendships with all of you. I love you a lot and wouldn't trade anything in the world for your friendships. Don't you think I forgot you, more to come tomorrow:)
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Posted by Jana at 1:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment