Sunday, February 20, 2005

went and saw hitch tonight, it was good. i got to hang out with all 5 of my kids at one time...that was wonderful! I got to sit between my two girls and then Matthew was on the other side of Liz. Umm, I heart Lizzie's laugh and when we both start laughing oh it's fun. So I'm proud of myself, I went to the movies by myself...not a normal thing for me, I have such a weird complex about showing up places alone...but I DID IT! Afterwards everyone was going to Taco Bell but I decided to head home, but I didn't tell anyone. I know this is stupid, but sometimes I do that because I wanna know if anyone will actually notice if I'm gone...yes, I have issues. Need to work on that too. But my babies either noticed or they just wanted me to come to IHOP real bad. And although IHOP is my favorite place I decided to be the mother and come home and sleep so that I can wake up for church. I laughed lots in Hitch, it was good! I forget how expensive movies are in Lubbock, tonight was possibly the last time I see a movie for awhile.

now a continuation of last nights post. Steph, what a sweetheart and a girl who is completely running after God's desire for her life and someone who teaches me new things about God nearly everyday. Wow, Steph you amaze me as I've got to see you change over the last couple years. Marcus, that boy directed me to scripture when my heart was in the wrong place...what a stud! Ali, the girl gives me insight to the new things God is teaching her everyday. Matthew, his desire to see the true meaning of the scripture encourages me. I know there are still many more of you that I can say great things about and in time I will. I love you all so very much especially my 5 little childrens: Lizzie, Brandon, Ali, Matthew & Marcus!!!

0 comments: