Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I hope you're wearing green today, or you deserved to be pinched...thats just the honest truth. Well I drove to Denton yesterday morning, and here's a few things I got from the road.
1) Women should know how to drive a truck before they are allowed to operate one.
2) Truck (18-wheelers) drivers need to pay more attention to the road before the nearly kill someone like me.
3) Cowboys are way cute.
4) How could anyone in the world look at all that God has created and not be directed towards Him? Seriously.
5) If someone pulls up behind you, get over so they can pass you...otherwise you're just a jerk. (i really hate getting stuck behind someone going 15 under and they wont get out of your way)
6) Stay at a constand speed or at least with a mile or two. (some jerk passed me going at lest 10 over me, then i passed him going at least 10 faster then him...at least 5 x's...so annoying!)
Anyway, I got to Denton where I changed then hopped back into the car to head to Tyler. We went to Tyler to surprise me sister for her 26th Birthday, she was surprised thats for sure. It was so wonderful to get to see her, I miss her lots and lots and lots. I bought her the game 'Apples to Apples' so we played it last night which was fun. I think me & my sister laughed nearly the entire game. I had a good time in Tyler, but I definately didn't get to spend enough time with my sister.

Today we drove back to Denton which was tiring, we got stuck in traffic because it was switching from two lanes to one on a highway (dumb construction). I mention to my mom that it would be awesome if an 18-wheeler blocked the left lane so people couldnt keep trying to get ahead of everyone and just wait like the rest of us...and before you know it one does. It was seriously amazing! He pulled over just a little and some wrecker still passed him, so as a truck tried to pass him, he pulled over all the way cutting the truck off...go him! I ran some errands today and here in a little bit I'm going to dinner with my friend Johnny while my parents have some dinner party here. It's been good, but definately short.

0 comments: