It's snowing! It's snowing! I'm sitting here in my nice warm house staring out the window watching the snow cocme down. Although its not sticking it's still way beautiful and I'm loving it. Although I would really really enjoy not having to spend my Spring Break indoors. I'd love to be chilling in the hammock with a book in one hand and bahama bucks in the other. I'd rather be wlaking the dog at the park while allowing him to chase the ducks. I'd way rather be able to play frisbee with Lexy & Marzi, but since it's snowing I'll enjoy it while I can. If it would stick I'd really be able to enjoy it, I'd probably be out playing in it. Perhaps dancing in the snow would be really fun...hmm.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Posted by Jana at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment