Thursday, March 31, 2005

I WENT TO THE PETTING ZOO TODAY!!!!!! And yes that is probably really how excited I am about it, I mean like jump for joy excited. Yes, I am a dork! So here's for the story: Last year everytime me or Emily passed the petting zoo we would call each other out of excitement, but never made it. So the other day I'm driving along and I see the petting zoo so I call Emily...turns out, Emily is going to be in Lubbock on Thursday. TODAY IS THURSDAY, so guess what that means? That's right me & Emily went to the petting zoo! I don't think anyone else could have understood how badly I wanted to go, so it was only right for me to be able to go with her...kind of like God allowed such a great thing to happen. We got to pet them and feed them, and I could have rode a camel had I wanted, but I resisted. There was a camel to ride, then just a regular camel, then a one-humped camel (Camelus Dromedarius), a pot belly pig, a GIANT tortuous, a bunch of goats that lick you lots, 2 llamas, an emu, some cow looking something or anothers, a zebra, wallabies (look like kangaroos to me), a jack rabbit/kangaroos mix looking thing...OH AMAZING! I heart my life! Anyway, I'll post pictures later because I'm going back because my stupid camera was broken, argh!




0 comments: