So I haven't posted in awhile because I don't really feel like anyone but my sister and cousin reads this, and because my life really for the most part only consists of work & school. I have realized recently that I only have 4 mos. till I graduate which is a bit weird to me. It's a lot different than it was when I graduated from high school, now I'm kind of having to figure out something to do with my life. Although I'm still going to pursue further education I really do have to buckle down and figure out what it is I will do with my life. Today I realized that this may be the end of Lubbock, TX for me and this place has so many memories for me. Not only college memories but life long memories of visiting Grandparents and many holidays spent here. Not to say that I won't be back, but I think my sister has only been a back a couple times and it's only been because of me or because of a family death so I don't really feel like I'll be back here...can't decide if it's sad or not. There will be a lot I will miss, but West Texas isn't my flavor especially windy days like yesterday where you can barely stand up. West Texas weather is definately not something I enjoy, I love that one day it was 80 and the very next day it was snowing. Random thoughts for now...
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Posted by Jana at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment