Firsts:
First job: Old Navy
First screen name: chiquitabear
First funeral: Papaw...4th grade I think.
First pet: it was a pom...don't recall its name
First piercing/tattoo: my ears:)
First credit card: Capital One
First real kiss: Justin Keene
First love: oh you know...no one!
First enemy: the michelle's
First favorite musician: Ace of Base
Lasts:
Last car ride: Wal-Mart trip with Justin & Ashley
Last kiss: Nathan, haha
Last movie watched: Van Wilder
Last beverage drank: Mocha Java Shake
Last food consumed: Velvetta Shells
Last time showered: 5 minutes ago
Last CD played: Usher Confessions
Last website visited: myspace...im addicted to that & facebook
Now:
Single or Taken: single!
Birthday: April 17th, 83...I'm 22 now!
Sign: Aries
Siblings: My wonderful sister, Nic-oli
Hair color: the bottle said "Cinnamon Chocolate"
Eye color: blue!
Shoe size: 8-8 1/2
Height: 5'8"
Right now what are you:
Wearing: a towel, haha!
Drinking: nada
Thinking about: getting ready for work, I HEART MY JOB!
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Posted by Jana at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment