Sunday, April 17, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!! Well it's officially my birthday, I'm not 22 until 3:03 am but by the time most of you read this it will be past that time for sure. I've been celebrating since Thursday and I've been having a blast. Thursday night I went out with my girls and had me a good ole time. Amazing! Then Friday my mom came in town and we hung out for the day and then late last night my friend Chelsey & Heather came into town and we went out. Today we went shopping, ate at Spanky's and cooked out at the house. Then after dinner we played some games, they were fun. So far I've gotten a new outfit, 3 pairs of shoes, 2 belts, and a Target giftcard. All of which I really like. Wahoo for birthdays, I can't believe I'm 22...

0 comments: