
So today me & Nikki went to the mall to see Santa Claus. He told Nikki that she could get a new car and an iPod and told me he would get his elves to make me a house. So looks like my Christmas is gonna be pretty sweet. Hmm, I look extremely dark in this picture and I'm definately not. HO, HO, HO!!!!
I have this list with in my mind of things I'd like to do this holiday season and getting a picture with Santa was one of them. So I'm excited that I can mark that off my list. And on top of that exciting news I get to go to the Nutcracker this weekend which was another thing I wanted to do. Still on my list is, find a good place to see Christmas lights and drive thru while enjoying some Christmas music. And enjoy other random wintery/Christmas fun!!
Sunday, December 4, 2005
Posted by Jana at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment