Saturday, August 30, 2008

Goose Egg

The story of how I got this goose egg is actually rather embarassing and I don't mind telling it but don't really think I want to post the story on-line. But I will go ahead and give you the cliff note version.

I woke up at 4:45 am with excruciating pains in my stomach. I went to the restroom and while sitting on the toilet I managed to pass out knocking myself out on the doorknob on the way down. I woke up around 4:55 only to find a good tennis ball sized goose egg on my forehead. By the time I took this picture I had already had ice on it for two hours...kind of wish I would have taken it earlier, but I was kind of in too much pain to consider taking a picture.


Please pray for me though because I am going to need to see the doctor. Several people have told me they wonder if it is vasovagal syncope. I also need to get checked for anemia because I have seen several symptoms of that also. Fainting=Fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is quite a goose egg! Consider yourself prayed for. Let me know what you find out.

Ingram Gang said...

Yikes!
Let me know what you find out. That door knob really put it to you good ;)