Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Seester...

I have decided to dedicate a post a week to someone near and dear to my heart. I can't help but start this new blogging idea with my wonderful sister and her beautiful family.
My sister is not only my sister, but my best friend. I can't imagine what my life would be like with out her in it. She has been there for me when I felt the world around me crumbling apart. She has been a role model for me when I've turned the wrong direction. My sister has been a rock to lean upon when I've been torn apart. I honestly don't know that I could be as strong as I am today with out the love and support of my sister. I am continually encouraged by my sister and spend countless hours seeking her advise and counsel. My sister is a woman of God that I trust to give me wise counsel. I can honestly say that I have the best sister in the entire world. I love getting to hear my sister talk about her walk and her life. I love knowing that she truly pursued the Lord when making important decisions regarding marrying her wonderful husband, Adam. I love knowing that I can trust my brother-n-law to take care of my sister and her family. I know with out a doubt that they are madly in love with one another and for that I am truly thankful. Their marriage is one that I admire and hope that I can model in the future.
If you were to look around my home it is obvious that I absolutely love and adore my niece and nephew. Their pictures take over my home. I never knew I could love someone as much as I love these two and to think that I will love my own children even more...wow. I take delight in hearing stories about my niece and get excited about every oppurtunity to see her. I love hearing about how my nephew is growing and hearing of his new milestones. I also enjoy every minute I get to spend with him. I recently had a friend tell me her siblings aren't very involved in her childrens lives and it blew me away. I will be there for my nieces and nephews forever even when I have my own children. I may not spoil them as much but I will forever love them the same and will be there to support them through everything. I am excited about the birthdays, school and church events, graduations, weddings, and so forth. I want them to know that I love them with all my heart and would go to the end of the earth for them.
I love you very much Adam, Nicole, Ellison & Tristan!!

0 comments: