Cody treats me so well and I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world. He made sure my birthday was extra special and for that I am truly grateful. He continues to amaze me on a daily basis and I am so thankful for his blessing in my life. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. Yes, after two months I am full confident that I will be spending my life with him. I was fully confident of this after two weeks. Here are some pictures of us over the past month since I last posted.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
He Amazes Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so happy for you. Reading this really made me smile because you are so happy. Congrats!
I am happy for you, Jana! You seem really, really excited.
Wasn't it for your bday that we went to La Hacienda like 3 yrs ago?
Too cool, Jana! You look great!
Post a Comment