Cody & I have yet to find a small group in our church. We still run around with many of our single friends which there is nothing wrong with, but we have needed some of that couples interaction. We have entered a new time in our lives and we need to be doing life with other people that know what we are going through. Last Sunday I was deeply convicted that it was time we start something up in our home with other couples. We will be having a First Fridays dinner night with other young marrieds in our church as a way to really do life together.
Last night we had our kick off dinner even though it wasn't the first Friday...simply because I couldn't wait until February. There were four couples present last night and we had a really great time! I enjoy very much getting to eat dinner and play a game with everyone. I had the chance to really get to know the wife of a good friend of mine which I am so grateful for. I will say that I am glad I plunged into the dinner party thing before February because I was greatly rewarded with the fellowship that occurred.
Last night we had our kick off dinner even though it wasn't the first Friday...simply because I couldn't wait until February. There were four couples present last night and we had a really great time! I enjoy very much getting to eat dinner and play a game with everyone. I had the chance to really get to know the wife of a good friend of mine which I am so grateful for. I will say that I am glad I plunged into the dinner party thing before February because I was greatly rewarded with the fellowship that occurred.
0 comments:
Post a Comment