Tuesday, January 11, 2005


Here's to randomness... Posted by Hello

So last night Brandon is talking to me and tells me to come to Roswell to hear him speak, I briefly consider it but there is no way I can make it. I mean I'd have to stay at someones house that I don't know in Roswell because I wouldn't have wanted to head back tonight alone. So late last night I IM Abe and ask him if he wanted to go, and he of course kind of hesitated but today...Abe's in! So today I figure I should invited Brandons best friend, not me but the other one...Jeff Conn and he says maybe. So then I ask Chavon for directions because Brandon doesn't answer his phone and well she decides to go too and then of course she invites Joe. Jeff ended up not being able to go, but still the rest of us hopped in my car and headed for Roswell, NM to hear my little Napolean speak. The trip was great and its about as spontaneous as I'll ever be. It was so worth it for our wonderful friend, Brandon. Then Brandon being the amazing guy that he is bought us all dinner. Somehow I'll repay him, even if I have to cook him 20 homecooked meals. Thats right I'm repaying you Brandon!

0 comments: