Sunday, January 9, 2005

So as I sit here writing and rewriting my blog I decide to take a brief break to read todays small little devotion out of this devotional book my mother gave me, it's by Joyce Meyer. The verse is Psalms 91:1-2, the word that gets me is found in verse 2: "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I TRUST!" My future lies in Gods hands and at this time I truly just have to trust in Him. Joyce says "Trusting God requires knowing Him-knowing His character and having experience with Him. Going through trials with God by your side builds your faith." I can't help but think of the past 6 months and think of the many trials I've gone through and now to stop and look at what could be next year when I didn't expect it at all. All I can do write now is pray and trust God with my future. This semester I must get my life straight and I almost don't think that I'm ready for seminary just yet, but I definately wanna get my masters in counseling eventually. But I must work my way up to where i wanna be and if I teach for three years then I can be a counselor in the school system. And for some crazy reason God has been giving me a passion for youth lately and while my passion for marriage counseling is still there, I may be starting off my career with youth first. I don't know for sure, but my mind is running at a 100 miles an hour and I'm ready to see what God has in store for me. So if you run across this then please be sure to pray for me, at least right now so I've been covered in prayer at least this once. I wanna take this semester to change my life and get back to where I use to be. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me this semester, yay I can't wait!

0 comments: