I went with Kelsey & Emily to the Matt Wertz & Dave Barnes concert tonight and it was good. The guy that opened caused me to have fatigue, but it's no biggy. Dave cracked me up as he always does! Right as Dave was starting his song 'Nothing Fancy' Kelsey made me laugh and yes my laugh stood out above the crowd, I got so embarassed and dug my head into Will's shoulder. Me & Emily had to leave early to get some food in our tummy's, although I had already eaten 4 meals today I was still hungry. And sadly enough I could eat again right now. So we went to Chili's and ate dinner, I ate more chips tonight then I think I've eaten in my entire life. That's a big crazy! After dinner, I had one of my fears come true on me...that's right the tanning bed I was in closed completely to where there was no air coming in, so I had to prop it with my foot. Now I just admitted to the world that I tan, but I gotta get a tan for this wedding I am gonna be in because lavender on white skin won't look good. Second fear that is much like that is getting stuck in the freezer at work, although it doesn't lock I still fear it. Okay, so ya'll know a lot of my fears now...don't use those against me!
Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment