Monday, April 12, 2004

Things I miss or things I love:
-laying in the bed of my truck in high school with blankets and pillows gallore talking to my best friend while we looked up at the stars and forgot about life for a minute or two
-laying on a blanket this summer at the Lubbock "lakes" while enjoying a good talk with my best friend
-listening to someone play the guitar as I enjoy nature
-late night, deep conversations with someone at a coffee shop
-driving around singing at the top of my lungs with someone who sucks just as bad as me
-going to Ransom Canyon to look at the lights
-enjoying late night walks at the park
-playing at the park with a good friend, then trading off on piggy back rides
-going to the lake and layign in matt's truck just talking
-playing games with my Grandma, telling her I love her all the time

P.S. I canceled my birthday this year. As many of you know, my birthday is rather important to me. But this year too many other things are going on so I decided to cancel my birthday for the year...


0 comments: