Thursday, April 15, 2004

So I had my first final this morning, I think I did pretty good. But I lost a lot of sleep last night and well I have a final tomorrow too so I am about to loose even more sleep. Because of all the stress I ended up getting really sick to my stomach tonight and had to leave Sugar Brown's to come home, dang it tummy! I know something is wrong with me because well I just realized all I ate today was a breakfast burrito, half a slice of pizza and some ice cream at work. This is coming from a girl who eats 4-5meals a day. What's wrong with me?! And believe it or not, I am not the least bit hungry. I bet I will wake up and be absolutely starving. So my mom sent a cookie bouqet to me and I got it today while I was working, everyone was so jealous and it made me soooo happy. I have the best mom in the entire world!!!! All I wanna do is crawl in my mommy's lap right now and let her love on me, b/c I hate being sick to my tummy and all I want to feel is loved and well my books aren't showing me that at all. I am not looking forward to my birthday which is kind of sad for me b/c it's normally a really big deal to me. Anyway, the tummy hurts and the books need me so I gotta go...but just thought I'd enter a soap box as some like to call it!

0 comments: