Thursday, April 15, 2004

So I drove past the petting zoo again and yet again I still get as excited as the first time I saw it, but still a no go on going. I mean seriously it's the simple things in life that give me the most excitement. Tonight I got to study with Chavon & Dave, I love gettin' that hang time in even if it was only to study. I think my mom is up to something, and I will find out today if she is. She kept asking me my schedule and junk, she's crazy! I had like three thousand things I was gonna say and now that I am writing I can't think of one...crazy me! I have two finals this week and the stress is only getting bigger and bigger and on that know I better go study or I am gonna end up hating myself when I get my grade back...until then, good day to you!

0 comments: